Salesforce Experience Cloud is the easy way to build websites and applications that can be personalized for your specific users. Experience Cloud, formerly Community Cloud, helps brands build experiences for employees, partners, and customers. Salesforce Community Cloud was renamed to Salesforce Experience Cloud in Spring 2021 because it now enables you to make more than just communities. It can create portals, help centers, forums, sites, mobile apps, and more. It connects digital touchpoints with different audiences and digitizes processes for more efficiency. It can also support the entire customer journey.
Here are a few features your business will benefit from using Salesforce Experience Cloud:
- Reduced burden on tech support and administration
- Fully engages your customers, employees, and partner ecosystem.
- Integrates with Salesforce for a holistic view of the customer
- Improves the marketing experience and also can generate leads
- Provides a fully digital experience (digital transformation!)
- Host online events and accept online payments
Salesforce Experience Cloud can connect digital touchpoints and digitizes processes with various audiences along the entire customer journey. Increasingly, partners, employees, and customers are looking for ways to do business with companies online. Salesforce Experience Cloud will help you get your online business up and running efficiently and allows you to iterate quickly. It will streamline and personalize customer interactions, making it easy for customers to engage with you while maintaining a consistent experience across channels and touchpoints.
So, what are some of the best benefits of Salesforce Experience Cloud?
- Speed: Pre-designed templates are a huge time-saver. They are typically built to be comprehensive, flexible, mobile-optimized, and easy to use. They can also be quickly updated with your branding for consistency. Many large firms are booking up months in advance, so while you may be ready to go, they may be 6 months out still. theCodery is known for being nimble. With most projects, theCodery can get started quickly and get faster time-to-value than our larger competitors. With Covid-19, customer experience accelerated digital transformation, and now staffing shortages, many companies need to get customer portals up and running fast.
- Multiple Functionalities: Create compelling and impactful digital experiences: Engage any audience quickly with digital sites, apps, and portals customized to your business based on your industry. Experience Cloud enables users to seek out answers to their questions quickly. It allows users to bypass manual steps of calling in or sending a message for a service request. Users can instead use an FAQ or a knowledge base so they can self-serve without contacting support. To do this, personalization needs to be set up accurately.
- User Experience: Provides users (whether partners, customers, or employees) with a more connected digital experience.
- For customer sites, the customer has clarity on where they are in the process. With Salesforce Experience Cloud, knowing how to implement it to allow for transparency can be challenging.
- For partner sites, the partner relationship side of the experience cloud is an impactful capability.
- For employee sites, an internal community is effective in sharing information with your employees. It can facilitate sharing across the company and is used in custom implementations.
- Reduced Costs: Experience Cloud provides reduced expenses for support and administrative teams. Many of their daily tasks will be directly integrated with Salesforce which gives them time back to focus on more important tasks like customer service. Also, with many out-of-the-box solutions and templated functions provided in Experience Cloud, less time is spent developing therefore less money is spent on the implementation process.
- SFDC Integration: Think of it as a user interface that exposes relevant back-end customer service and support. Consider it to be a customer-centric lens into hidden Salesforce data. It exposes relevant data for a given customer, for example, orders, support tickets, or interactions. It can facilitate sharing across the company and is used in custom implementations. We quite frequently see the use case where the community portal is being used for professional services time and expense entry. Teams are grouped according to projects, and you can give teams access to records, objects, and fields to work efficiently.
theCodery understands the challenges in modern tech stacks. We have developed a personalized approach for each Salesforce Experience Cloud implementation while leveraging our deep best-practice expertise to ensure you get the most value from your Salesforce deployment. Read our recent blog post about Experience Cloud Tips & Tricks here.
theCodery can help you build in Salesforce Experience Cloud to achieve the following:
- Build better engagement with a consolidated view of each user: Create personalized, self-service experiences with all the user data in one location.
- Create compelling and impactful digital experiences: Engage any audience quickly with digital sites, apps, and portals customized to your business based on your industry.
- Evolve your business: Quickly launch experiences and adapt them with ease. Scale with the proper tooling and the right partner to help your business plan for future experience growth.
- Track KPIs and OKRs Proactively: Get insights quickly with reporting and custom dashboards so you can swiftly view experiences and rest assured of their accuracy.
Want more information on selecting a partner to implement Salesforce Experience Cloud? Please read our blog about Selecting a Salesforce Experience Cloud Systems Implementer or contact us today!