Remote Salesforce Technical Architect (TA)Apply now
About the Vacancy
WHO ARE YOU?
Are you the type of person who loves to set up and manage DevOps projects for fun? Do you get a rush from documenting programmatic solutions and designs with tools like data flow diagrams and ERDs? Can you hold your own when working with a ninja-like team to design and build elegant Salesforce solutions that meet and exceed the client’s business objectives? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are theCodery and we believe Salesforce solutions can be game-changers when built properly. We love performant, scalable design patterns, rapid prototyping, scalable code, exceptional client experiences, and challenging ourselves to solve the thorniest problems.
To that end, we’re looking for entrepreneurial problem-solvers who are looking for a little variety and fun in their jobs. We have a passion for service and balance – motivated people with a growth mindset who want to ride the wave with us are always welcome.
- Base salary starting at $140,000/year
- Fully Remote
- Health – Dental – Vision
- Home Office, Cell Phone stipends (pre-tax)
- Upside performance-based bonus opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent working experience.
- 2 years experience in programmatic development
- 1-4 years experience in Agile design/development of large web-based or client server systems
- 1-2 years experience in Salesforce platform technical architecture (specifically Apex, Aura, and/or Lightning web components), ideally in a professional services (consulting) context
- Demonstrable experience in building Salesforce Managed Packages for the AppExchange (including Security Review), platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL) and authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth), and Lightning Component Library
- Strong understanding of systems architecture, environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies with ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Certifications and education:
- PD1 & PD2 Certifications
- Similar certifications (especially CAA, CSA, and CTA) are helpful
HAVE MOST BUT NOT ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS? We’d still love to chat with you!
THIS IS A CLIENT-FACING ROLE. We have a playbook, templates, and processes ready to go to aid your work – you will not be on an island but will have our full support. We will invest in training you to be as successful as possible, as well as work with you side-by-side in your onboarding and ongoing professional development at theCodery. For priority consideration, mention “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (WTF)” in your application.
A Message from our Founders
theCodery is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law. theCodery welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process. Please advise the recruiter or hiring manager to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.