Salesforce Product OwnerApply now
About the Vacancy
WHO ARE YOU?
Are you a Product Owner that pushes inexorably toward release day by helping your team terminate every obstacle and JIRA story in your path? Do you want to change the future with performant, scalable design patterns and the Salesforce Lightning Design System? Can you hold your own in a bar fight with Salesforce’s security review team to get your clients’ apps approved?
We are theCodery and we believe Salesforce solutions can be game-changers when built properly. We love performant, scalable design patterns, rapid prototyping, scalable code, high-quality client experiences, and challenging ourselves to solve tricky problems.
To that end, we’re looking for entrepreneurial problem-solvers who are looking for a little variety and fun in their jobs. We have a passion for service and balance – motivated people with a growth mindset who want to ride the wave with us are always welcome.
- Base salary starting at $120,000 (based on experience)
- Fully Remote
- Health – Dental – Vision
- Home Office, Cell Phone stipends (pre-tax)
- Upside performance-based bonus opportunities
- 5-8 years experience with
- Salesforce platform solution architecture and/or related experience
- Agile product development and/or project management processes
- 1-3 years experience building Salesforce Managed Packages for the AppExchange (and related Security Review experience)
- Platform App Builder Certification
- A strong working knowledge of
- Performant, scalable design patterns on Salesforce, including Large Data Volumes
- Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS)
- Salesforce metadata
- Some familiarity with
- Development project tools such as Git, IntelliJ
- Programmatic development or a willingness to learn
- Salesforce DX
- Ability to
- Lead diverse, distributed project teams and regularly interface with clients
- Lead and direct business analysis with a team of Business Analysts
- Identify market need and lead/conduct market fit analysis
- Document and deliver high-quality Salesforce applications
- Guide client and internal teams through the security review process from start to finish
- Publish products on the AppExchange upon completion of security review
HAVE MOST BUT NOT ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS?
We’d still love to chat with you! THIS IS A CLIENT-FACING ROLE. We have a playbook, templates, and processes ready to go to aid your work – you will not be on an island but will have our full support. We will invest in training you to be as successful as possible, as well as work with you side-by-side in your onboarding and ongoing professional development at theCodery. For priority consideration, mention “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (WTF)” in your application.
A Message from our Founders
theCodery is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law. theCodery welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process. Please advise the recruiter or hiring manager to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.